* Set up of bar for individual events i.e. theatre, music, exhibitions openings
*Sale of beverages for event.
*Clean up and take down at end of night.
*Cash up and nightly reports.
Weekly duties during day.
* Stock take and re order of goods from suppliers.
* Bar accounts management and banking.
* Payment of suppliers
* Maintaining upkeep of fridges and store room.
* Re-stock and pre set up for next event.
* Liasing with box office and programme management team on dates, times for bar events set up
*Reconcile Monthly bar accounts and back up to system.
Desired skills. Strong customer service skills, cash management and good computer skills, excel and Google Drive. Interest in arts and performance events.
In House Training will be provided.
Paid hourly €10 per hour. Start early June for approximate 6 months cover
Interested applicants should email expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ref: Bar Manager position.
Deadline for receipt of applications Thursday 21st May 5pm.