From Friday 22nd October all visitors to Wexford Arts Centre and Presentation Centre will be required to provide a vaccine pass or an immunity pass to gain admittance to the centre as part of revised government COVID 19 health and safety requirements. We apologise for any incovenience caused and thank you for your patience and compliance with this revised requirement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0539123764 for enquiries and check our website out for online programme options. To further support delivery of our vibrant arts programme live and online visit our donations page. Stay safe and stay creative!
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our visitors, team members, and in an ongoing effort to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice before and during your visit.
Visiting the Centre:
- Box Office hours 10am – 5pm Tueday – Friday & Saturday 10am – 4pm. Please email email@example.com
- Gallery hours Tuesday – Friday 10am – 5pm & Saturday 10am – 4pm
- We would request that all patrons wear a face mask when visiting the centre
- We are promoting a one-way experience that reinforces social distancing guidelines.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building.
- Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout site.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices has been posted throughout the building.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all employees.
- Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue.
Attending a performance:
- Please note that due to the latest government guidelines from Friday 22nd Oct only those in possession of a COVID vaccination cert will be admitted unless patrons can provide proof of exemption.
- We request that patrons must book tickets in advance of performance. Online booking is required/recommended for all guests, to ensure safe and comfortable capacity and limited contact admissions.
- Please note that tickets will not be available for sale at Box office prior to a show, tickets must be bought in advance.
- Please have your e-ticket open on your phone so that it may be scanned by a member of staff. If you have a printed confirmation you may show that either.
- Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the theatre – Under current regulations you are also required to wear it while seated for the performance.
- Seating will be allocated on arrival. Doors will be open 30 minutes ahead of event, please arrive early to allow plenty of time for seating.
- We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible.
- Please note that all performances in Wexford Arts Centre will begin at their stated time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- We may ask you to allow us to check your temperature. If your temperature is above 37.5˚C you will not be admitted, you will be given a refund in this case.
- The bar will be closed.
- Patrons are requested to remain seated during performance and exit when instructed by Front of House staff at the end of the show.
What can you do to help us promote a healthy environment?
We are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines as well as public health recommendations [https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/]:
- If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, please visit us another time. We will refund your order up to 48 hours before the event date.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Help us promote social distancing by remaining at least two metres away from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together to help maintain social distancing with other audience members.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory while in an enclosed space as per the Government guidelines.
Our staﬀ are here to assist you with a safe journey through the building, please be respectful whilst they direct you.
When booking tickets if you have any seating requests please call in advance as seating plans are made prior and cannot be changed at the last minute. We will do our best to accommodate where possible