As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our visitors, team members, and in an ongoing effort to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice before and during your visit.
Visiting the Centre:
- Box Office Hours are currently Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm
- We would request that all patrons wear a face mask when visiting the centre
- We are promoting a one-way experience that reinforces social distancing guidelines.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building.
- Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout site.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices has been posted throughout the building.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all employees.
- Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue.
Attending a performance:
- Capacity is currently limited to 50 (inclusive of production personnel) to ensure both social distancing and to comply with restrictions on gatherings.
- We request that patrons must book tickets in advance of performance. Online booking is required/recommended for all guests, to ensure safe and comfortable capacity and limited contact admissions.
- Please note that tickets will not be available for sale at Box office prior to a show, tickets must be bought in advance.
- Please have your e-ticket open on your phone so that it may be scanned by a member of staff. If you have a printed confirmation you may show that either.
- Patrons not from the same household will not be permitted to sit together.
- Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the theatre – you are not required to wear it while seated for the performance.
- Seating will be allocated on arrival. Doors will be open 30 minutes ahead of event, please arrive early to allow plenty of time for seating.
- We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible.
- Please note that all performances in Wexford Arts Centre will begin at their stated time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- We may ask you to allow us to check your temperature. If your temperature is above 37.5˚C you will not be admitted, you will be given a refund in this case.
- The bar will be closed.
- Patrons are requested to remain seated during performance and exit when instructed by Front of House staff at the end of the show.
What can you do to help us promote a healthy environment?
We are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines as well as public health recommendations [https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/]:
- If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, please visit us another time. We will refund your order up to 48 hours before the event date.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Help us promote social distancing by remaining at least two metres away from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together to help maintain social distancing with other audience members.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
- The wearing of face coverings is recommended while in an enclosed space as per the Government guidelines.
Our staﬀ are here to assist you with a safe journey through the building. We look forward to seeing you all again.