Box Office/front of House Assistant (Ce Scheme)
Wexford Arts Centre has an opportunity for support on box office and front of house for its vibrant multi arts programme. The candidate must have good communication skills, customer service and computer skills. Must work well in a team as well as on own initiative. Interest in arts desirable. Available to work during day/evening and weekend hours. Training will be provided on Ticketsolve box office system and front of house skills. Must be eligible for CE Scheme. Check with local employment office on eligibility. 19.5 hours per week.
Interested candidates please email CV and contact details to attention of Pauline Martin, General Manager -email@example.com
Book Keeper (Part Time)
Wexford Arts Centre is recruiting for the part-time role of Bookkeeper. The role encompasses bookkeeping/accounts and associated administrative duties. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work within a small, established team in a dynamic arts environment and the role also supports book keeping for Four Rivers Production company associated with the centre. Applicants must be detail orientated and highly proficient in computer applications. Experience of bookkeeping and accounts is essential. An interest in the arts specifically would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Accounts and payroll experience
- Experience working with accounting systems including Sage and Quickbooks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and a demanding time-sensitive workload
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and to work to deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to undertake a range of diverse duties as required.
- Demonstrable interest in or knowledge of the arts
- Relevant accounting qualifications.
Reporting to General Manager duties include:
- Run Payroll and submit to ROS
- PAYE returns
- Processing of sales invoices and collection of debtors
- Processing of purchase invoices and payment of creditors
- Recording bank and other transactions
- General filing & archiving
- Assist with end of year audit
- Deal with suppliers by phone & email and other accounts related administration
Terms and Conditions
The position is for a three year contract, subject to continued funding and includes a 6 month probationary period . This is a part time position for two days per week. Part remote working can be considered. It is understood that at times you may be expected to work such hours as are necessary to support the workload in question. Any hours worked over the contracted hours per week may be taken in lieu with prior agreement with the General Manager. The position holds an entitlement of 20 days holiday per year pro rata, plus all public holidays. Salary: Negotiable, commensurate with experience.
Candidates to send CV and cover letter outlining relevant experience to attention Pauline Martin, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org